Peelife Microdermabrasion
Portable Far Infrared Sauna Portable Far Infrared Sauna
Portable Far Infrared Sauna Portable Far Infrared Sauna
Portable Far Infrared Saunas
   
 
A conventional sauna must rely on indirect means to convey the heat to the body. But Infrared rays convert to heat on contact with the body.  
Only 20% of the rays from an Infrared heater heat the air, leaving over 80% of the energy to heat you. Thus, an Infrared-heated sauna can warm you to a greater depth and more efficiently than a conventional sauna, while letting you breathe easily. We have both portable Infrared saunas and wood Infrared saunas.
   
Only we carry the authentic Infrared Sauna, and only genuine InfraSpa brand Infrared saunas carry the cETLus mark
 
3 Free Gifts with your purchase of our regular-priced I-Spa! Not applicable for the reconditioned I-Spa.  
 
The normal core body temperature is 36°C-38°C. Excess heat comes from exercise or from a hot environment. The body has two ways to get rid of excess heat:
The heart rate steps up to move blood - and heat - from internal organs to the skin.
Sweating occurs so that sweat can evaporate and cool the body.
To promote sweating, a sauna is really inducing a measured amount of heat stress in the body. Actually, it is at the lower settings on the infrared sauna that the heating levels are enough to make most people start sweating.
 
Portable Infrared Sauna I-Spa(L), I-Spa(XL)  
Portable Infrared Sauna I-Spa(L), I-Spa(XL)
With Ceramic Heater and Timer
USD $339 / CAD $339& UP
1 Year warranty on parts and labour.
All features, incl. infrared footpad plus auto temp control. Has a range of 52°C~62°C.
Folds away and fits persons up to 6' 5".
CE approval.
 
Portable Infrared Sauna I-Spa(L), I-Spa(XL)  
Portable Infrared Sauna I-Spa(L), I-Spa(XL)
USD $219 / CAD $219
3 Month Warranty on Parts & Labour
Has all the same features as the Portable Infrared Sauna I-Spa (L & XL) with carbon fibre heating element
CE approval.
 
A portable Infrared Sauna incorporates the same elements as a (furniture-sized) wooden Infrared Sauna, and gives the same revitalizing results to the body inside it. The same FIR technology heats the body in an enclosed space. The portable sauna is significantly more affordable, but without a loss in effectiveness.
Wooden Saunas and Portable Saunas
 

The sauna has existed in a variety forms for thousands of years, most notably in the ancient country of Finland, which gave us the word "sauna". Well-known too are the sweat-lodges of Native North Americans. Other cultures knew the relief of exposing the body to periods of elevated heat, as in steam-baths or hotsprings. The sauna's purpose, as a cleansing and relaxing enclosure, has not changed much over time, but advances in technologies can give convenient new ways to enjoy the warmth of the sauna.
 

The sun is our principal source of infrared heat. As the sun's rays hit the surface of the earth, the heat we perceive is in fact Far Infrared waves. Infrared heat is essential for all life. When you lie on the beach you are soaking up infrared heat. Unfortunately you are also receiving direct damaging ultra-violet rays. FIR heat provides the healthy benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation.
The invisible and very safe Far Infrared heat produced by an Infrared sauna is able to penetrate well below the skin, which enables the body to sweat at air temperatures of 110 - 140 ° F (much lower than conventional saunas). Far Infrared heat can provide topical heating to raise tissue temperature; for the temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis and muscle spasms; relieving stiffness; and promoting relaxation of muscle tissue.
 
 
Nobody beats our prices. we will match any price! 100% Guarantee
 
Let a YCY Expert answer your toughest questions.